"SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH & DIGNITY, & SHE LAUGHS WITH NO FEAR OF THE FUTURE." -PROVERBS 31:25

Thursday, May 27, 2010

an official alum

it happened. i have finally graduated from college and i feel incredibly old. it wasnt until after packing up my life this past week and driving all the way home (i know, so far) that i realized how much i am going to miss Elon University and the people that lived there with me. throughout my four years in college, i met a variety of students and faculty that made a huge impact on my life. i will miss so many things about Elon, but i know that God has huge plans for my future and i can't wait to see where it takes me!

"for I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

this summer i will be doing a lot of traveling and i have decided to keep a photo blog so that i can share all of my adventures along the way. im not much of a writer, but i thought that showing my new artsy picture-taking skills would do the job for now (my graduation gift was a new camera that i have yet to figure out, but im really enjoying the process of learning and hopefully ill be a pro by the end of the summer).

for now, i will leave a few of my favorite pictures from graduation day. congratulations graduates - i miss you guys already.










1 comment:

  1. These graduation pictures could be in a catalog promoting Elon. :) Seriously, they're so good! Also, I'm thrilled that we will be having photo adventures this summer! So soon! Love you sees.

    ReplyDelete