"SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH & DIGNITY, & SHE LAUGHS WITH NO FEAR OF THE FUTURE." -PROVERBS 31:25

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

He is Risen!

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. -John 11:25-26 

Happy Easter everyone! hope you all had an amazing day, celebrating the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ! He is Risen!

this year, the juengel family got together in burlington the day before Easter. we ate lots of yummy food, spent good quality family time together, and of course spent most of the afternoon outside with the kiddies (this included a serious game of soccer and also a small photo shoot). enjoy!

ricky and me.


the many faces of chris, meredith, brooks, & ellie.

happy.

crazy...

serious.



love this little baby face.

my favorite little man! 



he was such a good model.



TOMS.
flying high with daddy!

soccer time with pops and lauren! look at those shoes. they make my heart melt.




No comments:

Post a Comment