"SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH & DIGNITY, & SHE LAUGHS WITH NO FEAR OF THE FUTURE." -PROVERBS 31:25

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

happy birthday!

"for where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." -matthew 18:20

"therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" -2 corinthians 5:17


on may 3, i turned 23 years old.

the day began with waffles for breakfast with my awesome boyfriend. here is a picture that i took with my cell phone that morning. im so glad we made an exception for waffle wednesday and moved it to tuesday this week!



when i got home later that day, my roommate had left me a surprise on our chalkboard wall! (this picture is also from my cell phone, so please excuse the poor quality)



that night ricky picked me up in the ferrari and drove me to dinner at maggiano's.

i was so excited to wear my new ray ban sunglasses while riding to dinner in style! livin the dream.



we met my family and more friends for a delicious, family style meal.

they made me feel like a princess all night!

mom and dad.

me, stacie, tara.

chris, brooks, mere.

appetizers.

the main course.

dessert!!



make a wish!



i had the most amazing birthday. thank you to all my family and friends who made me feel so special all day. i'm incredibly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment