"SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH & DIGNITY, & SHE LAUGHS WITH NO FEAR OF THE FUTURE." -PROVERBS 31:25

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

brooks the tiger

"the Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for His name’s sake. even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." -Psalm 23:1-4

this past weekend, i had the distinct honor of taking pictures of my favorite nephew, brooks juengel. we all met at a pumpkin patch in burlington and, well you'll see for yourself.



it started out so well.



brooks even had a mini pumpkin to play with.



but he quickly realized what was really going on.







i also got a couple shots of the whole fam. what a great looking group of people!

i thought meredith looked gorgeous in this one. sadly, brooks wasn't having it.



another great family photo.

i LOVE his overalls!



brooks was over it real fast.

so we decided to take a snack break.



after our star was full of granola bar, it was time to put on the tiger costume.

once placed among the... white pumpkins?, anger ensued.

back on the pavement and out of the tiger hood, he was much happier.



until...



and it only got more pitiful.



unfortunately, brooks wasn't the happiest of campers for our fall photo shoot. but on the bright side, we got some pretty hilarious photos of him and managed to snag a couple good family pictures. i absolutely love that kid and im pretty sure i could eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment