"SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH & DIGNITY, & SHE LAUGHS WITH NO FEAR OF THE FUTURE." -PROVERBS 31:25

Sunday, November 7, 2010

the chrismon family

"show me the right path, oh Lord; point out the road for me to follow. lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. all day long I put my hope in you. remember, oh Lord, your compassion and unfailing love, which you have shown from long ages past." -Psalm 25:4-6

so im finally getting around to posting some pictures from my afternoon with the chrismon's. this family has been a huge part of my life since before i can even remember. they mean the world to me and i love them all so much! i hope you enjoy the photos as much as i enjoyed taking them and spending time with this family.

meet maxton

matthew

abbie kate

michael & tricia.







and this is their new puppy!

















































1 comment:

  1. i Love all the pictures!!!
    thanks sooooo much caitlyn!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete