"SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH & DIGNITY, & SHE LAUGHS WITH NO FEAR OF THE FUTURE." -PROVERBS 31:25

Friday, November 19, 2010

color me happy

"the King is enthralled with your beauty, honor Him for He is your Lord." -Psalm 45:11

a little over a week ago, i decided to color my hair for the first time. my awesome roommate, stacie, is also an awesome hairstylist in raleigh (id be happy to give you her information if you need a haircut/color/etc)! anyway, she brought home some color and went to work.

BEFORE

AFTER

i am soooooo happy with my new color! the picture doesnt really do it justice, but my hair now looks much darker and richer in color! and now that ive let go of my virgin locks, im ready to keep trying new colors in the future.

THANKS ROOMIE! you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment