"SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH & DIGNITY, & SHE LAUGHS WITH NO FEAR OF THE FUTURE." -PROVERBS 31:25

Friday, December 24, 2010

home for the holidays

"I believe, therefore I have entered into rest." -Hebrews 4:3

"for the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost." -Romans 14:17


being home this past week for Christmas break has meant being able to see brooks very often. i also upgraded from my nikon d5000 to a nikon d90 (thanks to the wonderful chelsae green and my awesome dad)! i decided that the best way to practice with my new camera was on my little buddy. heres a few from the past couple days of babysitting. im still figuring things out, so no judgement k?







kisses for mimi!

tara: this is the cupcake ornament your mom gave me. its literally his new favorite toy - he says "CUCAY!" and rubs his face in it and laughs hysterically. its hilarious!

here are a few pictures from the annual juengel christmas cookie decorating process.



brooks liked to eat the cookies much more than help ice them. "biii peeese??"



we still have a container and a half of these cookies at our house if anyone is interested!

here is brooks with some awesome post-nap hair.



brooks has these awesome elmo pajamas. and if you ask him who it is, he absolutely knows. "ELMO!! ELMO!"

theres that cupcake again.

bath time! we don't like it when you make mohawks, mimi.



post-bath snuggly time. still loving the hair.

the next morning - breakfast with brooks at 8:00am!



i never mind getting up early if it means i get to snuggle with my favorite little buddy (even if we have to watch yo gabba gabba).



love you BCJ! thanks for letting me be your personal paparazzi!

1 comment: